Laugh very hard
From the silly to the sublime — Adam offers stage shows for audiences of all ages. Five to forty-five minutes in length, each amazing show is uniquely funny, scary, or beautiful.
• Choreographed routines to music
• Audience participation, comedy
• Fire juggling, and fire eating
• Incredible feats of balance
• Tumbling and prat falls
• Clowning and old vaudeville chicanery
• Knives, dangerous contraptions, and a whole lot of schtick
Contact for booking
"I just do what the little balls tell me to do."
Adam Zeisler first began juggling in 1981 when he was eleven years old. At 16 he worked his first paid performances doing walk-around entertainment at corporate picnics. He has since traveled the world, and appeared many times on the covers of newspapers and television. His award winning routines are fresh, funny, and original. A truly eccentric entertainer. Recommended for anyone who likes to laugh!
1998 3rd place IJA (International Jugglers Association), 3 ball open